Gift baskets, Brewery tour passes, Golf, and more!
Setup starts at 10:00 am
Doors open at 12:00 am
Live music by Soulshine at 2:00 pm
Gumbo turn-in at 2:30 pm / Crawfish turn-in at 4:00 pm
Public tasting 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Awards at 6:00 pm
10x10 space per team.
Sampling cups, spoons and judging cups provided.
All teams can start set up and cooking as early as 10 am.
Gumbo and Crawfish Cook Off Rules
Gumbo may be made at home at brought the day of Cook-Off.
Bring your own propane cooker device to heat your Gumbo. It is suggested that you make at least 5 gallons. There will be a blind judging as well as people’s choice, so you want enough for the public to be able to sample your entry.
- Gumbo still must be made from scratch. Please do not cheat. We know we can trust you to do the right thing.
- Any kind of Gumbo is allowed, again, as long as is made from SCRATCH
- Sampling cups and spoons will be provided by the venue
Crawfish must be cooked on site.
Bring your own spices etc., and your own cooking equipment.
- Molly’s will provide the Crawfish for each team. 5 lbs. per team will be given (possibly more)
- You may let the public sample your crawfish as well. We will have Crawfish available for sale that day as well for the public to purchase.
PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED FOR 1ST, 2ND, AND 3RD PLACE GUMBO and 1ST PLACE CRAWFISH
As well as PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARD.
Teams may set up any time after 10 am. (if need early please let us know) Each team will have a 10x10 spot.
Bring your own; Tables, Tent, Cooking and Cleaning equipment, etc.……
Molly’s will provide sampling cups, spoons, and the turn in cups.
Public tasting will start at 2:30-4:30 (ish)
Gumbo turn in’s will be picked up at 2:30
Crawfish turn in’s will be picked up at 4 (cook them accordingly)
We will try and have the award announced about 6pm
All teams are to cook in a sanitary manner and clean their own site.
No alcoholic beverages are to be brought in, all alcohol must be purchased from Molly’s, you will have a waitress to take care of you.
THANK YOU FOR HELPING US SUPPORT
Call 713-857-0625 or email Faye@houstonirishpubs.com